Friday, April 22, 2005

The drums roll! The birds sing! Sweet Breeze around and here we announce- Mr. & Mrs.B

Today is absolutely marvellous day, I heard the happiest news of all in my life.
yesssssssssssss.


>>>>>> Sundar and Shobana are getting Married! <<<<<<

Trala lala laa!
I heard this sweeeeeeeeet news today morning only and felt my heart jump on hearing this. Been waiting to hear this for
a long long time.
Shobana & Sundar announced it by taking me to a grand breakfast buffet at Ramanashree Brunton!
After we had our fill!
Shobana started displaying rays of emotions(shy!!) on her face! A marvelous u-gotta-see-that sight !!
And her words were "I have decided to fight with Sundar for the rest of my life"!
I was overcome with joy.. rather pounced on both of them with joy...
very happy.
dont know what to say
They wud make one of the most lovely couple ever !!!
Well Sundar is already into planning things, well this certainly involves some mega planning and he is all happy
about it!
So nicccccccccccccccccce!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know how you will take those words from me

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home