Thursday, April 21, 2005

wHat eLse cAn yOu eXpect oUt oF sUndar bUt a cEntum?

Well the news is in!
Sundar has scored a pefect century in the one day innings of Sun Certified Java Professional (SCJP)!
well he had it coming, the way he was preparing!
Absolutely awesome !!!
Way to go Sundar!
We can coin a synonymn for perfection as Sundar! In fact me and Shobana these days call alien words(atleast to us) like "planning" and "organising" as Sundarish.!

Ok Sundar ...
Way to Go! Absolutely marvelous!
Once again

A hearty Congraaaaaaaaaats!


Looking forward to the big treat u promised me and very much for the big big surprise that you and Shobana have in store for me.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Chepdu said...

Congrats from Chepdu. I am expecting the treat by next week. Dont forget it.

 
At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Uma & Venkat said...

I think that day would have been a mEmorable day!! But me and Venkat really donno y we were not informed of that. Feeling so bad about it.. but still we have to take it.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home